What makes iDCP a great place to work?
At iDCP, we grow, we lead, we innovate. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at iDCP System. Sound appealing? Scoot over below to see our office spaces and view the current job opening!
The application specialist is responsible for requirement gathering, implementation of IDCP application, tuning & tweaking of system and production support.
While working in IDCP, specialist will involve in following tasks:
- System requirement gathering & analysis
- Perform data transformation and migration
- Conduct system training for end user
- Provide business application support to customer
- Consult customer on system functionality and change request
- Understanding of business domain in supply chain, warehouse, sales cycle, retail & finance
- Experience in ERP solution
- Ability to troubleshoot on application related issues
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- Able to work independently
Interested candidate please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.